Color? What’s that? Who cares about color when you have black and white, am I right?
Alright, jokes aside, I know that not all of you think like that. As colorful of a person as you may be, you have to admit that black and white has always been cool.
When it comes to nails, we always encourage everyone to think of their own designs, but sometimes, we find some designs that we simply can’t hold back on showing you.
And, if black and white tickles your fancy for your next nails, here are 16 ideas to get you started.
1. If you want to set things back to basics, this newspaper design is the way to go.
2. These remind me of some kind of cool wall decoration at an artsy, “modern” cafe.
3. Even the most beautiful meadows and forests can show their scary side at night.
4. These really cool dark dandelions.
5. This reminds me a lot of Beetlejuice’s outfit in that comedy of the same name.
6. This one is really good. Each phase of the moon is painted on each nail.
7. A cool style that seems to just look like messy paint streaks at first, but it actually looks like you’re looking through the trees on a starry night.
8. While not a lot of girls might like this one, it’s still cool to see the combination of the pearls, the webs and that one spider there.
9. A beautiful floral look.
10. I don’t know what to call this abstract design, but either way, it’s cool.
11. Here’s a really cool houndstooth style. A lot of people might not even know what those shapes are, so you can have some fun flummoxing them.
12. The glitter on these jazzes it up, but the black and white plants definitely seem to work.
13. A really cool *in a ghost voice* SPOOOOOOOOKYY design.
14. Here’s a good one if you really love the theater.
15. This flock of birds.
16. Something to match the theme of South Africa’s ancient civilizations, if you’re into that.