Pimples and oily skin are some of the worst first-world problems after PMS and women earning 80 cents for every dollar earned by men. But worry not, dear ladies, for we might have 2 incredible solutions that will help you treat these problems, and with great success!
These are treatments you can do at home:
1.Lemon Juice and Honey Mix:
You might already know that lemons are good for everything. This includes oily skin because there’s Citric acid in lemons, which neutralizes and controls the oil secretion. It reduces pimples effectively and works magnificently to kill the harmful bacteria that cause acne.
Honey also has antibacterial properties and it can restore the moisture of the skin. It gives you that natural glowing skin effect and definitely helps pimple reduction.
- Squeeze 1 spoonful fresh Lemon juice and take the same amount of Honey in a clean bowl. Mix them well. You will get a thick liquid paste like pack now.
- Apply it all over the face and neck after cleansing the face properly.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture all over the face.
- Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
You will notice a bright glow on your face immediately. Marks will fade away too after regular use. You can do this twice a week.
2.Besan and Curd Face Pack:
Besan is known as Bengal gram or dal flour, and you’ll find it in spots that sell ingredients for Indian cuisine. Besan is rich in proteins and vitamins, while curd has vitamin A and C, and helps keep the skin supple and moisturized. The sour curds especially, are known to contain properties that kill the acne causing bacteria instantly. Besan, at the same time, takes out the extra greasiness.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Besan and one teaspoon of curd. Mix this mixture with a spoon well in a clean bowl to make a thick paste.
- To this thick paste, add two drops of Lemon and a pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Mix it well to make a mixture and then apply this paste evenly on your cleansed face and neck. This face pack may take some time to dry.
- After 20 minutes to 30 minutes, apply warm water on the dried face pack to make it loose.
- Now rub gently to remove the face pack from the face and neck. By rubbing like this, your skin’s dead cells will be removed. Then splash cold water to remove the rest of the face pack.
Turmeric and honey as a combination have antiseptic ingredients. They calm and revitalize the skin, and turmeric also helps in fading the tan or with discoloration. Did you know the yellow tint helps the skin glow? And at the same time it’s protecting it from the Sun?
Amazing, isn’t it?