Green nails only really seem to pop up around St. Patrick’s Day, but in fact, green is a good color to wear on your nails pretty much all the time. It has a ton of different shades, so it should work well with your skin tone or clothes you’re wearing that day. After taking a good look at these designs, we think you’ll jump on the green nail bandwagon as well.
1. A great combination is mint and nude
2. This kiwi design is a great idea and it’s very well executed on this particular exampl
3. The perfect solid shade of green right here
4. A pretty gradient, from very light blue to a minty green
5. These sequin-covered nails are just the perfect touch of green glam.
6. Gold and green is also a great combo for all year round
7. Such a cool design
8. A nice geometric chic design
9. You can always add some luxe to it by adding gold striping tape.
Looks like this lady did them at some sort of high-end British shopping center
10. Break up the solid green with some caviar accents
11. A really cool forest design
12. Lime accent nails are perfect for a green manicure
13. This design has been named “Nailspresso”. How incredibly punny…
14. The green makes the tribal pop
15. These palm trees are a perfect design for the summer
16. This glittery deep green design is gorgeous