Adorable or not, give me one good reason or suitable location to sport the pom-pom nails! I like to think of myself as a supporter for new and exciting concepts in the nail art world as much as the next person, but this might be just too much – even for my wide open mind!
I think it’s about time that we sit down and have a grown-up conversation. Maybe you can convince me of the opposite.
1. How am I ever supposed to write my article typing with the pom-poms?
2. What line of work are you supposed to be in to make this work?
3. I swear to you I would have to be in showbiz at least to justify wearing this nail art.
4. Or maybe be royalty? Since this cotton-candy pom-poms would only suit a princess.
5. See, art is where these things have their pass. This is undoubtedly a way of self-expression and a competition in dexterity.
6. I can see nail artists making quite a few bucks out of this nail art in the entertainment business. Working on set for the latest Hollywood musical.
7. I am starting to warm up to the idea of pom-poms.
8. This pale yellow-pink ombre base with pom-poms on it would be suitable to wear with a big, oversized, hand-made sweater.
9. The neon pink pom-poms would totally work in my portrait of my Russian Blue cat and me.
10. Now, the roses are a tad too much for me.
11. I can imagine these nails in a cupcake editorial.
12. Or having a photo-shoot with hundreds of bunnies running around.
13. I don’t know why, but looking at these particular pom-poms brought the sight of a female astronaut floating in a space ship with a beautiful summery dress!
14. Or an abstract painter French girl rocking these hues.
15. These seem like they took so much time and effort to make. So delicate and pretty.